Gregory J. Martucci, Attorney at Law
Greg Martucci knew early in life that he wanted to be a lawyer. He strongly believes in justice and everyone’s right to have legal representation, which is essential to a fair trial in our complex legal system.
Greg is an experienced trial attorney who knows the law. He also knows the legal system: the different courtrooms, judges, prosecutors and opposing attorneys. Most importantly, he knows what strategies and legal defenses will work best for his clients and their particular legal problems.
When you hire Greg Martucci:
- You get an experienced lawyer with extensive courtroom experience, who will personally represent you - not a junior or associate lawyer with limited experience.
- You get a compassionate lawyer who listens to his clients’ needs and recommends what’s best.
- You get a responsive lawyer who will answer your questions – and your phone calls.
- B.A. Political Science - Elmhurst College, 1980
- J.D. - The John Marshall Law School, 1983
- Admitted to Bar:
- 1983 – Illinois
- 1985 – U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 2005 – U.S. Supreme Court
- Chair-Qualified Arbitrator, DuPage County Circuit Court
- Bar Association Memberships:
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association (NWSBA)
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Additional Courses:
- Short Course for Defense Lawyers in Criminal Cases at Northwestern U. School of Law, 1989
- Short Course for Defense Lawyers in Criminal Cases at Northwestern U. School of Law, 2006
- 18th Judicial Circuit Advanced Arbitrator Training, 2006
- DCBA Guardian Ad Litem Training for Adoptions, 2007
- Substitute Instructor, Harper College Paralegal Studies Program
- Presenter, NSWBA/ISBA People’s Law School Program: “What You Need to Know About Filing for Bankruptcy”
- Presenter, Community Seminars: “Dealing with Debt – Is Bankruptcy the Answer?”
- Presenter, Community Seminars: "Inside Traffic Court - Do I Need A Lawyer?"
- Recipient of the Roselle Chamber of Commerce’s 2009 “Business Person of the Year” Award
- Senator of the United States Jaycees
To keep current with the ongoing changes in our laws, Greg Martucci regularly attends seminars and reads case opinions. Visit Bits N Briefs for informative articles about legal issues and other topics of interest.
Greg Martucci is a family man who is also very involved in his community. He is a:
- Past Chair and current Director of the Bloomingdale Township Democratic Organization
- Past Board Member and current Member of the Roselle Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member of the Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Bloomingdale One Leads Group
- Member of the Roselle Lions Club
- Past Grand Knight and Member of the Knights of Columbus, Pope John Council #5732
- Past President and Board Member of the Lake Park Choral Parent Association
- Past Board Member of the Mt. Prospect Toastmasters Club #1500
- Past President of the Elk Grove Village Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees)
- Life Member of Junior Chamber International, Senator No. 60251
- Parishioner of St. Walter Church and Choir Musician
- Frequent band musician at annual Taste of Roselle
- Past Member of JNB (Judges’ Nite Band) performing at DCBA fundraiser for Legal Aid
Greg Martucci is one of Chicagoland's most trusted personal attorneys for bankruptcy, DUI, criminal defense, and more. Complete the form to the right to schedule your legal consultation!